- Breakfast (coffe, tea, milk, hot chocolate, fruit juice, fruit salad, home-made brown bread, butter, goat cheese, avocado, home-made jam)
- Internet / WiFi
- Linen and towels
- Hair dryer (on demand)
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Check in from 2PM to 10PM (please advise your arrival time*)
- Check out at noon
- Tourist information
- TV cable (in rooms ONLY)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Open all year long
- Credit cards, chilean bank checks, electronic transfers and cash (CLP, USD, EURO) are accepted
OTHER SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGE)
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 10 per day.
- External laundry service (agreed with Lavandería D' Italia)
- Electric heating
- Late check out until 6PM (40% extra charge)
- Lost and found service
- Reservations from our web site ONLY (Managed by Booking.com)
- Chileans and resident foreigners have to make a deposit of one night cost in our bank account to confirm a reservation
OUR POLICY OF PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Room prices are quoted in chilean pesos (CLP)
- Credit cards, chilean bank checks, electronic bank transfers and cash (CLP, USD, EURO) are accepted
- Prices in CLP include 19% tax, this tax will be discounted for foreign visitors paying in USD or EURO.
- Prices in foreing currency will be determined according to the daily exchange rate
OUR POLICY OF CANCELLATION
- Booking cancellation have to be done seventy-two hours before arrival, in any other case we will ask you to pay one night cost.
- New year's eve cancellation have to be done before November 30th.
Camila 109 B&B is a company that offers quality hosting service aimed primarily at tourists from special interests.
We seek the complete satisfaction of our passengers with an service accommodation and breakfast that exceeds your expectations, putting special attention and care to our environment - social and environmental.
The excellence of our service is based on the fulfillment of our quality objectives and environmental.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL AIMS
- Comply 100% and permanently Chilean NCH2941 quality standard, with performing internal assessments and audits twice a year, by the administrator and the other by the quality auditor appointed by the company.
- Tracing the complaints and suggestions, perform implementing the solutions within a period not exceeding 3 months.
- Get the average ratings higher of 4 (on a scale of 1 to 5), in surveys of customer satisfaction.
- We use materials, products and clean energy, to procure water and energy saving facilities in Camila 109 B&B, promoting this practice in the work team and also customers.
- Actively participate in groups, local networks and partnership projects that enable the access a social and community benefits.
- We use local products and suppliers as possible, with minimal traditional trade large circuits.